||Monday August 2, 2021||Getting used boats sold for over 35 years. flaboats.com™ |
2012 Formula 400 SS
| Contact the owner at seven one six-nine eight four-seven five six six with any questions... |
ASKING PRICE: $110,000.
All reasonable offers will be considered.
TERMS OF SALE: Boat is being sold “As-Is / Where-Is” in St.
Buyer is responsible for costs associated to load and remove the boat from the property.
Arrangements can be made to facilitate the loading and transportation from the current storage site.
This is a “Salvage Sale” of a vessel that was severely damaged in a jackknife truck accident on I-95 South near St.
The trucker jackknifed his tractor and the trailer causing the boat to separate from the trailer and be launched over the center median guardrail at approximately 70 MPH.
The boat landed on the ground and slid approximately 100 linear feet before coming to rest.
The bottom hull of the boat has been severely damaged and is punctured.
There is also severe damage to the chines, sideboard and the deck has partially delaminated from the hull sides at the port bow area.
A complete damage assessment report from a Certified Marine Surveyor is available for serious buyers.
The boat will not float in its present condition.
There is likely concealed, hidden, and latent damage to the hull structure.
The boat was completely reconditioned just prior to the accident.
A summary of the reconditioned and new items is listed below:
• New Starboard Bravo 3 ‘X’ Drive (Sea-Core) with less than 10 hours use
• Two New, Bravo 3 – Sea-Core Gimbal/Transom Assemblies (< 10 hours use)
• New Engine Mounts
• New Exhaust Manifolds on both Engines
• New Catalytic Converters on the Starboard Engine
• New Lewmar Chain Drive Windlass
• New Triple Buell Airhorns
• New Fusion 770 Stereo with Remotes
• Completely Reconditioned Kohler 7.5 KW Gasoline Generator with Sound Shield (less than 150 hours use in fresh water)
• New Cockpit Cover, and New Isenglass/Rear Covers = Full Surround 2019
• New Cockpit Upholstery in 2018
• New Formula ‘Bed’ in the center Salon
Other standard/notable features are the following:
• 8.2 HO Merc Cruiser Gasoline Engines with Sea-Core
o Both engines with less than 435 hours.
• RayMarine GPS with 48” Radar Unit, Chartplotter and Cruise Control
• Axius with Joystick
• Merc Cruiser “Vessel-View”
• Twin TV’s.
PICTURES:The pictures show the boat on the night of the accident with it being loaded on a flatbed and its current location in St.
The other pictures show the boat during the Summer/Fall of 2019 upon completion of its renovation work and just prior to being shipped from Buffalo NY down to Florida.
The boat was surveyed by a Marine Surveyor and was reported in “above average” and “bristol” condition with a value of $400,000. just prior to the accident.