Getting used boats sold for over 35 years. flaboats.com™
1984 O'Day 272
Contact Name: Rebecca Phone: 931-980-2387
Boat is located in Anderson,SC.Please contact the owner @ 931-980-2387..This boat is an affordable previously owned boat that has been taken care of by the owner.
This boat has had all of the bright work refinished including the design and installation of a teak and holly companion door.
This boat is currently moored at Portman Marina in Anderson S.C. on Hartwell Lake.
It is a "turn key" boat needing no renovations!
It is completely ready to sail and and has great accommodations to stay aboard.
This boat is a three owner boat.
I had the boat trailered to Portman from Paris Landing Tennessee in 2016.
At that time the bottom was cleaned and painted.
All of the rigging was professionally inspected as the boat mast was recommissioned.
• Engine: 9HP Mercury Long Shaft Bigfoot electric start that were purchased in 2004 with approximately 75 hours of use.
• There are two deep charge boat batteries and they are kept charged by solar panels.
• The boat has a bimini over the cockpit (installed in 2017).
• There are three sails for the boat all in great condition.
• All cushions are immaculate and the boat sleeps six adults.
• All of the cabin windows have been replaced and tinted (2017).
• The galley has an alcohol stove and ice box as well as a 25 gallon fresh water tank.
• The head and galley have functional sinks.
• The marine radio was purchased in (2014) and the boat has a stereo system with new speakers (2017).
• There is teak trim on the topside of the boat and inside the cabin.
• The companion way door is new (2017) and composed of teak and holly.
• This is a three owner boat and has always been in fresh water in Tennessee or South Carolina.